Monday, September 21, 2020

Short details about our work in Khirmu, Matari, Jakadhar villages.

Hi,

I want to write a short note on our last 5 days activities in villages.

16th September, 2020, on that day we organized a meeting with women in Khirmu village to know about them, to find out their problems, difficulties and their needs. we did 'Need Assessment' evaluation with group of women, to generate ideas for our next step to society and believe me, their response were remarkable. 

                       

Next on 17th September, 2020 we came to Matari village to do the same things, to interact with women of this village to know their livelihood and all. In the same way we got great response from the women of Matari village.

              

I just noted that women share their problems and difficulties to us without ant hesitation and also they expressed their need, with a smile on their face.

Third meeting we organized with women at Jakadhar, on 19th September, 2020. We talked to them for a long time and same thing I noticed that they are so dedicated to their work, they are also interested to do new things and so familiar they are, I never felt that I am a new employee of SMTA.

                                            

I was astonished to saw their humbleness and dedication, where they have intense work-load  in every day to sustain their livelihood, yet they gave their time with patience.

Over all it was a great experience for me. Thank you.🙏

1 comment: