Saturday, May 27, 2017

What is this flower called?

Do you know what this flower is? I dont, unfortunately! A few days back, during teachers' training, teachers came to me and asked me the names of the various plants and trees on our campus. Alas, I did not know any- beyond Rose, cactus and Marigold! Shameful!

With the first shower of monsoons, many more flowers will bloom on our campus- and I will have to memorize many more names, I guess!

Oh, yes, we had had some early showers and some unexpected hail and thunder storms - when black clouds came tumbling down almost to the ground- with sheet lightening lighting up its belly suddenly and with a deep rumble. Some thing like this:

We are looking forward to a glorious monsoon. Here is a recent picture of our Jakhadhar campus:

No comments:

Post a Comment